Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A wee bit about AWESOMENESS

Hello world! My name's Ian, my friends call me Ginger (or ginge for short). Yes, I am a red head, but an awesome one at that. I'm from Dallas, Texas. You know...the stars at night are big and bright, etc.

My dream has always been to fly jets for either the Air Force or the Navy. Furthermore, after flying jets, I want to apply for a NASA astronaut position. 

I love coin collecting, playing basketball, and making other people happy! My favorite superheroes are Batman and Captain America. I don't have a favorite movie because I have too many favorite movies. One of my favorites is the Fifth Element. 
FifthElement

If I had to pick a T.V. show, it would be either Sherlock, Community, or the Finder. I love old music, which includes 80's pop, classics like Frank Sinatra, etc etc. 

2 comments:

  1. Alright, way to stand strong for the ginger community! While I was at EFY last summer, I was told something about a "National Redhead Day". You should definitely check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dream! I also thought of joining the military at one point (Coast Guard)... hope it all works out for you & good luck with that awesome end goal of joining NASA!

    ReplyDelete